WOMEN IN LOCALIZATION ANNOUNCES 2013 BOARD
March 6, 2013
- Anna N Schlegel, one of the original founders of Women in Localization, has been appointed Chairwoman and will guide the overall mission of the organization.
- Silvia Avary, co-founder of the organization, will focus on Membership expansion.
- Eva Klaudinyova, co- founder of WIL, will concentrate on Continuing Education.
- Luciana Vecchi is responsible for Mentorship programs and WL Online Presence.
- Mary Rosberg and Katell Jentreau will be responsible for Events throughout the year.
- Stephanie Gabriel and Liesl Leary will spearhead Social Media.
- Allison McDougall will drive Public Relations.
Together, these women have more than 110 years’ of experience in localization and global content strategy. Our Board represents companies on the client as well as the agency side, and we each bring a different strength to Women in Localization.Said Anna Schlegel, Chairwoman and Director of Globalization Strategy at NetApp. “I amexcited to collaborate with this caliber of professional women, and together, serve thebroader membership, from the new industry professional to the most seasoned.