Why We Need You
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
As our Program Manager for Globalization and Compliance, you will design and manage programs to fuel PagerDuty’s expansion into global enterprise markets. Reporting to the head of Program Management for Product Development, you will work across organizational boundaries to establish programs that coordinate product development with operations and go-to-market teams to meet the demands of our global market.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Lead program planning exercises to create and maintain program roadmaps and plans
- Coordinate and facilitate program execution utilizing efficient program meetings and smaller group interactions
- Establish process and team culture to support continuous improvement and team health
- Coach team contributors to help them achieve the best possible outcome
- Develop a Program Management Play Book to help others establish effective programs
- Deep understanding of agile development concepts coupled with practical experience applying agile development practices at scale
- A strong bias towards action and getting stuff done
- Exceptionally clear communication skills- you’ll need to communicate effectively with all levels and roles at PagerDuty
- Metrics driven
- 6+ years of program / project management experience in software development organizations
- Familiarity with contemporary project and issue management tools
- Work experience in a fast growth startup environment
- Software internationalization / localization project management experience
- Data protection and security project management experience
- Compliance and audit preparation experience
Benefits to Get Excited About
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain