Women in Localization UK (WL UK) is holding its first event since we launched our chapter in December 2014!
Where: University of Westminster, London
When: 5 March 2015 (Networking starts at 6.30pm and the event runs from 7-9pm. Refreshments will be provided)
Registration: Click here
We’ll be talking about:
- The roles and skills that both language service providers and clients are looking for
- Whether now is the time to move and where the grass is greenest
- How to discuss career progression with your current line manager
- The practical skills and insight you can use to move forward in your career
Speakers and moderators include:
- Inger Larsen, Managing Director at Larsen Globalization
- Jessica Rathke, Managing Director at Localization Sales & Marketing
- Lorna Whelan, Director of Localization at TripAdvisor
- Anu Carnegie-Brown, Operations Manager at Sandberg Translation Partners
If you are not currently a member of WL UK and would like to join our group, please register here. After registering, we will send you an invitation to join our LinkedIn group where we will share details about all upcoming events.
We hope you can join us!
Chapters Managers – Women in Localization UK