Women in Localization is recruiting for several exciting volunteering positions! Join our team.
If you would like to apply for any of the opportunities listed below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact information, position you would like to be considered, and your cv or LinkedIn profile link.
Senior Director, Metrics
Committee: Office of the Chair
Title: Senior Director, Metrics
Description: Collect, analyze, and track data pertaining to membership and social media. Spot trends that will help to foster our mission. Partner with the various committees to look for necessary data that will help to attract new members, sponsors, and strategic partnerships.
Location(s): 1 US, 1 Europe, 1 Asia
Volunteer Responsibilities: Write marketing content including (but not limited to) web page content, blogs, articles, press releases, and interviews.
- Experience with copywriting, journalism or content creation desired (but not required)
- Research and interviewing experience desired (but not required)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and suggest ideas for new content
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment, strong attention to detail, demonstrated follow-through ability
– Estimated 1-3 hours/week
– Create one to three original content pieces over the course of a year