? Date: 15 December 2021
⏰ Time: 6pm-7pm CET
? Location: Online
?? Please note that this event will be held in Italian.
About this event
Women in Localization Italy is inviting you to WLIT: Take a Walk on the Client Side, a panel discussion with 3 great professionals that will explain what happens in a localization department at a client-side Company.
Have you always wondered how decisions are made on the client side, that then lead to different localization strategies? Have you ever been curious to know what happens to your translations, once they finally reach the end customer? If you want the replies to these or any other questions, join us for this 1-hour panel discussion on Zoom on 15 December, 6pm CET.
• Intro of Women in Localization & IT chapter
• Presentation by IT chapter
• Panel discussion
• Q&A session
• Alessandra Gobbi, EMEA Globalization Strategist at NetApp
• Rachele Maggiolini, Language Program Manager a Netflix
• Stefania Russo, Global Localisation Manager at Glovo
? This live event will be hosted on Zoom and it will be recorded. It’s free to attend but you have to register through Eventbrite so we can email you the Zoom login details.
The event is open to everyone but the recording will only be available to Women in Localization members.
??? Not a member yet? Sign up here!
Membership is completely free and provides…
• Access to member-only content, such as recorded events, webinars and resources, our job board
• Discounts to events organized by our partner organizations
• Camaraderie, networking and support from our members worldwide
• ...and much more! :)
If you find this event interesting, consider sharing with your friends and colleagues so they can register on Eventbrite. Everybody is welcome to attend the live event and join the wonderful W.L. community of 5,000+ localization professionals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We hope you can join us!
Women in Localization Italy