This upcoming webinar, sponsored by Lilt, brings together best-in-class localization and technical experts to help you scale and make the most of your program dollars in 2023. Join live as panelists will cover:
- In-depth strategies to set your localization programs for success
- How you can enhance your team’s capabilities with automation and MTPE
- Ways to increase business agility by utilizing localization technology
- Brittney Benchoff is an experienced Product Leader with a track record of leveraging machine learning technology as a foundation for growing customer-centric businesses and building products people love. Her experience spans a variety of industries and companies of all sizes, from early-stage start-ups to global corporations. As Head of Product at Lilt, she leads the product and design functions to create great products that delight users and achieve business goals. To her, this means finding innovative ways to solve problems through a deep understanding of customers, their pain points, and how technology and human processes can come together to make an impact.
- Tanya Gadea has recently joined Lilt as VP of Production. During her nearly two decades in the localization industry, Tanya has held a variety of roles in Project Management, Quality, Operations Leadership, and New Business. Tanya’s background is in localization for Regulated Industries with emphasis on Life Sciences. As she’s leading the Production team at Lilt, Tanya focuses on operational excellence, continuous improvement, and positive work environment. Learning new languages and cultures has become Tanya’s passion early in life and guided her educational and professional choices. Originally from Europe, Tanya has lived and worked in New York for most of her life.
- Loy Searle has been a globalization and content industry leader for 20+ years. In the ERP industry, her teams pioneered single-sourcing content strategies and built extraordinary integrated global CMS/terminology solutions. At Google, she led Global Production and Language Services. Her focus was speed @ scale - turning language quality around while shortening time to market. At Intuit, her team built a scalable globalization and innovative content foundation to support market expansion. At Deluxe, her team transformed their practice to support the Entertainment industry’s digital transformation. As past President of Women in Localization and previous board member for many years, Loy is committed to the localization industry and the advancement of women within it. Today at Workday, Loy’s team is building a Localization and Globalization CoE to scale and support the company’s expansion goals.