Women in Localization is recruiting for several exciting volunteer positions! Join our team.
Our open positions are listed below. If you would like to apply for any of the opportunities listed, please contact us and include your contact information, the position you would like to be considered for, and your cv or LinkedIn profile link.
If no positions are listed, please check back regularly. New positions are being added all the time!
Program: Global Community
Number of openings: 2
Women in Localization is looking for two Education and Coaching Leads to support our members in learning and development processes. In this role, you will be working closely with the Global Program Manager on creating and managing educational content and career coaching materials.
While catering for our global community, we focus on creating events and materials for translation students and early careers members, as well as organizing four coaching events per year on diverse topics for our global community.
Closing date: ASAP
- The Leads will create material and/or outsource to experts in our community,
- Help with events organization and
- Partner with cross-functional teams within Women in Localization, both locally and in our global community.
Our Global Community also includes the following programs that work together: Mentorship (and Job Board), Membership, and Events and Contents.
- A background working as a previous volunteer in one of our global chapters is a strong preference
- Has experience or strong desire to learn how to develop education, training and coaching programs
- Familiar with online events organization, including Zoom, Eventbrite and Mailchimp
- Ability to research and organize information
- Creative writing skills
Commitment Expected: 2 years term; 2-4 hours/week, including availability for weekly program meetings at UK compatible times.Apply now
Program: Partnerships & Events
Number of openings: 2
Location: USA, Brazil beeing able to join Partnerships Program meetings in PDT time zone
Women in Localization is recruiting volunteers who will provide engagement management support for our strategic partners as well as the internal W.L. Chapters and Global Community support. No previous experience needed - we train on the job! You will have excellent organizational, written and verbal skills and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and organize databases and information. Knowledge of G Suite (Google Forms, Gmail, Google Sheet) is a plus.
- Manage a defined portfolio of the existing strategic partners assigned to you
- Work with partners to enhance and develop collaborative strategies and opportunities
- Collect, maintain and organize partners’ assets
- Coordinate with the internal marketing program to ensure on-time submission of partners’ social media requests
- Co-develop strategies to enhance partner collaboration and facilitate partner-initiatives on a chapter level
- Additional activities to support the partnerships program as we grow
Commitment Expected: Average 2-3 hours per week commitment; available to participate in monthly calls (1 hour)Apply now